In our Let’s Create Art workshops, the aim is to introduce participants to various artistic technique, working on the principle that art is a form of expression. The focus is on creative expression and relaxation instead of aiming for technical perfection.
Workshops are free of charge and we make every effort to be inclusive – we aim to provide access to opportunities and resources for people who might otherwise be excluded or marginalised.
What to Expect from a Workshop
- We aim to make our workshops a relaxing and encouraging environment
- Workshops are for beginner and intermediate participants
- All art materials and media are included
- Participants will have the opportunity to experiment using a range of media
- Each workshop includes a demonstration in technique
- Participants are encouraged to combine media and create mixed media art
- We often use a range of recycled materials to form part of the art piece
- Participates are encouraged to engage and develop their own style and expression through art
Let’s Create Art Workshops work under the umbrella of The Ark Gedling and are held weekly at Phoenix Farm Methodist Church, Gedling, Nottingham.
How to Book
Contact The Ark Gedling to book your place. Places are limited to 10 per workshop
We’d like to say a special thank you to Joel Baldry at The Ark Gedling who has applied for all the funding and received funds from the following: The Wheatcroft foundation, Local councillors, Clive Towsey Hinton, Jim Creamer and Michelle Welsh.